Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well this is it.

As the title says This is it, my first post on my new blog. New blog may be the wrong phrase first blog may be more appropriate. In this post I suppose I will tell you a little about myself and what hopes I have for my new blog.


Who am I? Well I am husband to my wife and father to my son Digby Jnr. I am an avid footballer and Liverpool FC supporter, so expect some rants and views on that topic. I am a lover of gadgets and technology and a keen gamer.


The aim of this blog is to share with you my general day to day ramblings, views and thoughts. I also plan to do some reviews of any new gadgets that I can lay my hands on , also I will be making some recommendations on fellow bloggers, music that I hope you will check out and let me know what you think.


Anyway thats enough for my first post, I hope you come back and check out my blog.


Cheers
Slip Digby

No comments:

Post a Comment